End of Lease Cleaning Checklist
It is certainly recommended and in your best interest to ensure the following items are attended to prior to vacating and handing back the keys.
This will help avoid the need to call you back or to make deductions from your bond. If you need more information of would like to speak with one of our friendly staff about getting a quote call (03) 9092 0636 or click here.
What we do
- Venetians and Blinds to be dusted. Spot cleaning (price agreed upon)
- Insect screens to be removed (if possible) and brushed
- Windows (optional with agreed upon price)
- Windowsills cleaned
- Doors, door frames to be cleaned
- Marks to be removed from walls with sugar soap
- Cobwebs to be removed
- All light fittings to be cleaned (optional with agreed upon price)
- All floors and skirting boards to be washed
- All ceiling fans throughout to be free from dust (if applicable)
- Clean all mirrors throughout including wardrobe door mirrors (if applicable)
- All exhaust fans throughout the property to be cleaned
- Air vents to be dusted
- All items on inventory to be accounted for (if applicable)
- Air conditioners and filters to be cleaned (if applicable)
- The oven and grill cleaned. Drip trays to be cleaned of all grease.
- Range hood cleaned including the filters (where applicable)
- All cupboards cleaned inside and out
- Sink taps and disposal unit (if applicable) cleaned and polished
- Walls and tiled areas to be free from grease
- All benches and floors to be cleaned and free from dirt and grease (don’t forget the corners)
- The dishwasher left clean. Wipe over internal door, remove debris from the bottom drainer (if applicable)
- Refrigerator to be defrosted and all surfaces to be cleaned, including shelves and crisper drawers (if applicable)
- switch appliance off at the wall and leave door ajar (if applicable)
Bathroom and Ensuites
- Shower recess to be scrubbed
- Grouting to be free of all soap residue and mildew
- Shower curtain (if applicable) to be washed and shower screen to be cleaned
- All plugholes are to be clean and free from debris
- Mirrors to be wiped over
- All drawers and cupboards to be cleaned
- Toilet to be cleaned thoroughly, including bowl, lid, seat, cistern, and behind the toilet
- Washing machine and clothes dryer filter to be cleaned out (if applicable)
- Clean under laundry tub and clean plughole
- Cupboards to be cleaned thoroughly inside and out
- Carpets professionally cleaned and a carpet receipt emailed to present to your agent.
Some of the above items may need to be added to your booking so if you’re not sure ask one of our friendly staff on (03) 9092 0636 or click here to contact us via email.
To get a fast quote call (03) 9092 0636 or click here.